Thursday 12 January 2006

Ed Dames Forum Debate

Today I had a weird debate over at the Ed Dames message forum. I was later banned and the thread was deleted.

Basically these people are saying I misquoted Ed Dames and that I lied. So I have listened to the interview again and gone through it with a fine toothed comb and below is a word for word transcript with the sections that concern the space shuttle.

Ed Dames: In this case for the beginning of the killshot sequence we have this..these elements in place, we have a meteor shower, we have a shuttle up, and we have a shuttle coming back down, but remember I didn't say it lands... I said its coming back down, never said landed... yea thats were I'm gonna pull a punch on this show.. and..

Art Bell: Well thats a pretty big punch...

Ed Dames: Its a big punch

Art Bell: ....because the implication of this is that it doesn't land, that something catastrophic occurs...

Ed Dames: or it doesn't pull out....from its bay, but the point is that we have seen it pull pulling out, now all I'm saying now..by pulling.. well why I'm saying pulling punches is say a prayer for this crew, thats all I'm saying

Art Bell: Well I've been doing that right along

Ed Dames: We all need to say more...because they need it, they're gonna need it...this time...yea,...so ..but ..the..this.. this ensemble.. the danger, the danger to both the space station and the shuttle if its still docked is that we may have unprecedented solar flares and remember the shot across the bow that er that I predicted would happen two weeks prior to its prediction..to its occurrence at the end of 2003 was something that NASA could never predict, and thats the value of remote viewing

Later on...

Art Bell: I was wondering...how quickly it would occur, I mean if this shuttle..awful shuttle stuff.. you know should unfold...er..the rest of it then...maybe two years huh? not..not..tomorrow?

Ed Dames: No..I think...thats, thats my guess...but then again...this...errrrr...we just don't know, I mean, its only recently, only recently have we developed the advanced remote viewing techniques to put er..to put a date on things..so..so..my partners and I will be working that out in terms of the peak or the worst case...errrr...events along this trajectory but we..we were kinda taken by surprise by this particular ensemble of events.

After the break...

Art Bell: Lets try this approach...erm..Ed look enough has already happened with the sun and the shuttle and the timing and the you know the meteor shower and all the rest of it..errrr..that we could call this a some kind of a hit, is there any possibility...that...errrrrr....its like close but no cigar, that..err..events might not fold...unfold exactly and the shuttle might come home just fine and for some period of time everything would be OK cos you had it wrong. What percentage of possibility is there of that?

Ed Dames: We look at likelihoods in my business the same as in the intelligence business. The shuttle could..er..indeed make it..er..make it back..um

Art Bell: safely?

Ed Dames: .......um...................

Art Bell: er huh....

Ed Dames: .....it could indeed make it back but the..the..what I'm saying is this...I'm... this....these elements are all lining up...

Art Bell: I know..I see them

Ed Dames: ...to that point..exactly to this...this...this..harbinger event...

Art Bell: I know...that that much acknowledged though...Ed...is it possible...is it possible that even though it seems....I grant you unlikely given whats already happened, but is...how possible is it that it could be wrong?

Ed Dames: I would put probably an 80 to 85% likelihood based open my own 21 years of experience in error rates...I'd say theres a...a....maximum of 15% that ..er..that it would be wrong.

Open line caller...

Caller: Good morning Art, I have a two part question if I may for you...

Art Bell: Sure

Caller: ...er..ok the first one would be for Ed... and Ed as a Walter Mitty astronaut I'm gonna hope like heck that you're wrong about the shuttle...

Ed Dames: me too

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Luck is positive or bad fortune in life initiated by accident or chance. [url=http://feellucky.org]I'm feeling lucky[/url]. And you ?

Feel lucky too ?

Unknown said...

Ty for all the hard work.
A link for audio here, a large list of shows have been complied.
https://the-eye.eu/public/Radio/The%20Ultimate%20Art%20Bell%20Collection/Shows/

Rachel Victoria Wakeman said...

Grreat post